Monday, December 12, 2005

Adventure Gift Certificates for Teens

Yikes, it's almost Christmas! Shopping for loved ones is getting more and more difficult every year. I'm racking my brains to get that perfect something for my teenager. What do you get a teen who has everything?

You know what I mean... they have a computer, they have an X-Box, they have the iPod, they have the snowboard, skateboard, skis, blah blah blah... they have tons of clothes; they have every flippin' thing that every kid wants already... so what does a parent get for their special teen?

I'm getting adventure gifts for mine. Lift tickets at their favorite ski resort, gift certificates for rafting trips, campsite reservations near favorite outdoor programs, rock climbing walls, gift certs for outdoor sports equipment and memberships to the local gym! I want my teen off the couch and in the outdoors enjoying life to it's fullest. Sooooo, hey parents; give the gift of adventure. The teens will really enjoy it!

No comments: